AS22652 - BGP Information & Peering
|Technical Support Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org - 514-907-3002 x2|
|Peering Administration Contactemail@example.com|
|Approximate number of routes||IPv4: 300 - IPv6: 20|
|Recommended BGP Max.-prefix||IPv4: 600 - IPv6: 50|
Peering on Public IX
|QIX IPv4||Montreal (QC)||22.214.171.124||10Gbps|
|QIX IPv6||Montreal (QC)||2001:504:2D::18:6||10Gbps|
|TorIX IPv4||Toronto (ON)||126.96.36.199||10Gbps|
|TorIX IPv6||Toronto (ON)||2001:504:1A::34:141||10Gbps|
|Equinix NY IPv4||New York (NY)||188.8.131.52||10Gbps|
|Equinix NY IPv6||New York (NY)||2001:504:f::2:2652:1||10Gbps|
|Equinix Ashburn IPv4||Ashburn (VA)||184.108.40.206||10Gbps|
|Equinix Ashburn IPv6||Ashburn (VA)||2001:504:0:2:0:2:2652:1||10Gbps|
|MTLCX07||1155, University, Montreal (Quebec) H3B 3A7|
|MTLCX01||Canix 1 - 625, René-Lévesque O. blvd., suite 200, Montreal (Quebec) H3B 1R2|
|MTLCX03||Canix 3 - 1250 René-Lévesque O. blvd., suite 500, Montreal (Quebec) H3B 4W8|
|MTLIWCO||iWeb CO - 20 Place du Commerce, Ile-des-soeurs (Quebec) H3E 1Z6|
|MTLAYLM||3685 Aylmer, Montreal (Quebec) H2X 2C5|
|TOR151F||151 Front Street W., Toronto (Ontario) M5J 2N1|
Private peering is only available on 10GE.
- Each of the parties involved must maintain an 24/7 NOC, 365 days a year.
- Each of the parties involved must act quickly and diligently to acquire the additional capacity needed to support traffic growth.
- Each of the parties involved must maintain a 100% redundant backbone network with a capacity of at least 10Gbps.
- Each of the parties involved must register and update its routes in the Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Each of the parties involved must make every reasonable effort to limit the transmission of denial-of-service attacks and packets with spoofed or forged addresses originating from its network.
- None of the parties involved is to establish a static route or a default route or route traffic to another party via a path not already announced via BGP. Such action is considered service theft and those acting in this way will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Fibrenoire reserves the right to amend this policy at any time and without prior notice.
- All the above-mentioned requirements must be met at the time of the interconnection request and will be maintained for the full duration of the interconnection.
- Fibrenoire reserves the right to accept or decline any interconnection request for any reason.